Composite Doors Have Evolved
next-generation composite doors
The next-generation composite door by Distinction Doors offers significant benefits to the UK Door Fabricator;
- Significant reduction in machining time.
- Significant reduction in waste and waste disposal costs.
- Significant reduction in glazing consumables.
- Significant reduction in glazing time.
View the video to your left to find out more.
The next-generation door comes pre-apertured in the 6 most popular door styles (all in 3 trimmable sizes and 6 standard colours) – this means it only requires sizing and prepping for hardware and eliminates aperture off-cuts, which;
- Reduces machining time by an average of 2 minutes per door.
- Increases machine capacity or alternatively increases tooling yield and reduces energy consumption.
- Reduces waste and therefore waste disposal costs.
- Protects the environment.
Integral Glass Retention Bead
Each next-generation composite door comes with an integral glass retention bead fitted internally.
Revolutionary Glazing System
The next-generation glazing system provides the UK Door Fabricator with a significant reduction in:
- Glazing time – an average saving of at least 50%.
- Glazing consumables – an average saving of at least 50%.
Truly Unique Finish
The next-generation glazing system has patent pending status and features a one-piece glazing bead that sits flush with the door’s surface, something you will not find on any other composite door and that provides homeowners with:
- Unrivalled balanced aesthetics with the door’s mouldings
- Crisp clinical sightlines
- Enhanced kerb appeal