We are proud that our GRP composite doors meet or exceed regulatory requirements.
- Weather performance proven to BS 6375-1 for weather tightness, air, wind and water
- Meets Outdoor-Indoor Transmission Class (OITC): 26db
- Meets Sound Transmission Class (STC) 29db
- Proven to PAS 24 security standard, a prerequisite for achieving Secured by Design status
- Achieves Global Warming Potential (GWP) score of less than 5
- Achieves Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) score of zero
- Meets UK Building Regulations minimum U value requirements of 1.6 W/Mtr2/K
You can also download our certificates of declarations of performance.
- EN 12150-2 Annex ZA Glass in Buildings 4mm Thermally toughened soda lime silicate safety glass
- EN 1279-2: 2002 IG Units Intended to be used in buildings and construction works
- Nan Ya Standard, Fire Door & Glazing Cassettes Declaration Dangerous Substances EN 14351-1: 2006
- DDS4 IG Units, intended to be used in buildings and construction works
Please click here to access the Buildcheck U-Value Calculation tool.