Distinction glass chart
with 35mm & 45mm backsets and matching hinge strip
The Crimebeater range has been design engineered to provide long lasting performance and high security to the police approved Secured by Design standard. The locks are dual-follower with 92/92 handle centres for lever/lever and 92/62 for lever/lever or lever/pad operation and an integral latch snib to prevent accidental lock-out situations. The Crimbeater range has been successfully tested in a UKAS approved test house to PAS 23 and PAS 24 requirements in both timber and PVCu frames. Crimebeater locks have no integral springs and have removeable/replaceable latch and deadbolt lock boxes and linear deadbolt/hook boxes. The 44mm wrap round lock and hinge strip.cover plate are manufactured in white polyester coated aluminium.
This multipoint lock has a 44mm aluminium white polyester coated cover strip measuring 2100mm in length which cloaks the full width and height of the door edge, offering an alternative to an edgebanded door blank and providing a different look with a robust edge. Also available is the Crimebeater 44mm aluminium white polyester coated matching Hinge Strip/Cover Plate measuring 2100mm in length and punched to accommodate the Challenger 3D adjustable hinge
- White polyester coated aluminium for durability
- Secured by Design approved for guaranteed security performance
- Tested to PAS 23/24 standard
- DacrometTM coated lock boxes for corrosion prevention
- Lock boxes screwed to faceplate (as opposed to riveted) for ease of maintenance/repair in the event of attempted forced entry
- Springless operation for exceptional lifespan
- 10 year guarantee
- Standard 92/92 handle centres with 92/62 offset for night latch facility
- For use with the majority of European sprung lever handles
- Range of fully adjustable keepsets to suit appropriate frame profile
- 35mm or 45mm backsets available
- Matching 44mm Hinge Cover Strip in White polyester coated aluminium, for durability (punched for Challenger 3D adjustable hinge)
- Available with linear deadbolts or hooks
No. 1 Keep Set
This module keep set’s face plates are slightly wider than the No. 4 and features square finished edges whilst providing +/- 2.5mm adjustment with the keep pockets sliding above the face plate. The centre latch and deadbolt keep is non handed. This keep tends to be a favourite for Timber outer frames.
No. 4 Keep Set
This module keep set features radius end finish and provides lateral adjustability with the keep pockets sliding below the keep face plate. The centre latch and deadbolt keep is non handed.
Both 20mm and 24mm cylinder guards are available to help protect against unlawful entry